How to Remove Manually Populated List Instances:
- Find the list on the app that you are wanting to get rid of.
- In the trop right corner of the list is a pencil icon. Tap on it.
- There will be an option to delete this list instance. Tap delete.
NOTE: This option is only available if you are logged in as the person that created the list from clicking on the green + New List button. If the list showed according to a repetition set or if someone else populated the list instance, then the list can be removed from the Browse List section, instructions on how to do so are below.
How to Remove Any List Instance:
1. Login to the website
2. Use the left menu and click on Review then Browse List
3. Use the List filter and select the name of the List
4. Choose the correct date range
5. Click the "Deactivate Lists" button and box will pop up with the list of lists, this will show you 50 lists at a time
6. You can deselect the lists if you want to deactivate only a few lists
7. Select Deactivate to clear out the lists from the iPad
Note: The deactivate option will not work until the list's deadline has passed.