Here is one way you can get rid of old lists from the iPad:
- Find the list on the app that you are wanting to get rid of.
- In the trop right corner of the list is a pencil icon. Tap on it.
- There will be an option to delete this list instance. Tap delete.
NOTE: This option is only available if you are logged in as the person that created the list from clicking on the green + New List button. If it showed up on a repetition or someone else created it then this option is not available and you have to try the website option.
Here is another way to get rid of old lists from the iPad:
1. Login to the website
2. Use the left menu and click on Review then Browse List
3. Use the List filter and select the name of the List
4. Choose the correct date range
5. Click the "Deactivate Lists" button and box will pop up with the list of lists, this will show you 50 lists at a time
6. You can deselect the lists if you want to deactivate only a few lists
7. Select Deactivate to clear out the lists from the iPad