Refer to video, How to use your Cooper Atkins Temperature Probe to learn more.
Once you have connected your Cooper Atkins Temperature Probe you will be able to record temperatures from the Jolt App.
Go to a list or form that is populated on your iPad or manually create one.
Your lists need to use the Measurement list item type to record temperatures.
2. Select Enter # on the first list item type and place your probe in your food and wait for it to slow down.
a. From here simply select the power button to capture the temperature. The screen will then tell you the temperature was captured, to clean the probe, and ready once again to take the next temperature.
3. For Optional you will be able to enter it in manually or use the probe. If you do not use the probe you will see that there is a red x that will strike through the probe icon.
4. For Don't Allow you can only input it manually you will know this because it will say Probe Not Allowed.
5. For Required you will use the probe and not be given an option to put it in manually unless you are a iPad admin in which you would be given the option in the right hand corner where it says NumPad to enter it in manually.
6. Once you have completed all of your list items select Sweep or Submit.
If you experience any issues reach out to Jolt Support.
By Phone: 877-396-4112 Ext 2.
By Email: [email protected]