Open the Jolt: Employee Management App, go to Settings then Printers.
If the Zebra printer is listed under Configured Printers, but is still not printing check the status to see if it is Connected or Not Connected. Follow the steps below, depending on the status.
Please note that the following steps refer to both connections. Refer to the screenshots to distinguish the difference between the Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connections.
Only one iPad can be connected to the printer through Bluetooth, but the printer must connect to Bluetooth first before connecting to Wi-Fi. If two iPads need to be connected to the same printer refer to the article, Connect Additional iPads to a Zebra Printer, to learn more.
If the status reads Connected but will not print, then complete the following steps.
- Refer to the article, Hard Reset, and follow the steps, for each reset, before moving forward.
- To ensure the printer can connect, before moving forward complete all steps in the article, Troubleshooting Checklist | Zebra Printer.
- Once the printer has been reset and all troubleshooting has been completed, reconnect the printer. Refer to the article, Zebra Printer Setup.
If the status reads Not Connected, then complete the following steps.
- Before moving forward, ensure the printer can connect by completing all steps in the article, Troubleshooting Checklist | Zebra Printer.
- If not done already, restart the iPad and Hard Reset the Printer.
1. Once all troubleshooting has been completed ensure the Bluetooth is connected, then proceed to configure the Wi-Fi. There are two ways to connect to the Bluetooth.
a. Select Add Zebra from the Printer Setup page on the Jolt app.
b. Go to Bluetooth in the iPad Settings and connect from there.
2. Listed under Configured Printers select the Zebra BT connection then select Config Wi-Fi.
3. Input the password, then select Configure. Depending on the network connection this can take a few minutes.
4. If other issues occur, ensure all steps have been completed from the Troubleshooting Checklist.