Click HERE for a video on what to do when your printer is not showing up in the Jolt settings.
If your printer is not showing up anywhere under the printer's section in Jolt settings, and your Wi-Fi is connected and Bluetooth is on, there are a couple of options you can take.
One option is to rescue the printer. The requires Low Energy Bluetooth which is only available with a 3rd Generation iPad or higher, or any generation of iPad Mini, Air, or Pro.
If you are on an iPad 2, skip step 1 and proceed to step 2.
Step 1: On the Jolt app go to Settings > Printers > select Rescue. Your printer’s serial number will show under Searching for printers. This may take a few minutes.
- Select your printer
- Select reset
- Follow the directions on the screen to Add Zebra
- After rescue has been completed you will now be able to continue your printer setup
If that does not work, Reset the Factory and Network Defaults by using the steps in this sequence.
Step 2: Reset the Factory Defaults
- First, Turn OFF the Printer
- Then, Press and hold PAUSE + FEED while turning ON the printer
- Hold PAUSE + FEED until the Status indicator is the only indicator lit
Step 3: Next we will reset the Network Defaults
- Turn OFF the printer again.
- Then Press and hold PAUSE + CANCEL while turning ON the printer
- Hold PAUSE + CANCEL until the Status indicator is the only indicator lit
For more information on performing a Hard Reset for the Zebra ZD410 click HERE.
Now that you have reset the Factory and Network Defaults, click HERE for more steps to Configuring your Zebra printer.