Refer to the video, Printer is not Showing, to learn more.
If your printer is not showing up anywhere under the printer's section in Jolt settings, and your WiFi is connected and Bluetooth is on, there are a couple of options you can take.
If you are using an Second Generation iPad skip step 1 and proceed to step 2. As this requires Low Energy Bluetooth which is only available with a 3rd Generation iPad or higher, or any generation of iPad Mini, Air, or Pro.
1. On the Jolt app go to Settings then Printers.
2. At the top select Rescue.
a. Your printer’s serial number will show under Searching for printers. This may take a few minutes.
3. Once it displays, select your printer.
4. Select reset
5. Follow the directions on the screen to Add Zebra
6. After rescue has been completed you will now be able to continue your Printer Setup.
If that does not work, Reset the Factory and Network Defaults, refer to the article, Hard Reset.
Once the printer has reset you will be able to continue your Printer Setup.