Each employee can be identified by their name and photo within the Jolt iPad app. To add a photo to an employee profile you will need to take the following steps.
1. Login as an iPad Admin in the Jolt: Employee Task Management & Checklist iPad app.
2. Select Tools and then go to People.
3. If you will be adding a photo to a new employee who is not already in the Jolt system you will select +New Person.
4. A new window will pop up. Either you as the manager or the employee can fill out the employee information required. Provide a name, email address, and phone number. Assign a four digit pin for logging into the iPad.
Be sure to assign the employee a role. If you do not assign them a role they will not show up in the Jolt system on the web account.
5. Tap on Add Photo and it will take you to the camera function on the iPad.
6. Have the employee take a selfie.
7. They will have the option to Use Photo or Retake.
8. Once you are satisfied with the photo press Save.
9. If you will be adding a photo to a previously existing employee profile you will select the employee from the left hand side of the people section and then choose Edit Person.
11. Tap on the employee’s photo if you want to replace an existing picture or tap on Add Photo. *Follow steps 8 and 9.
Having an employee profile photo will help you to keep track of your employees and hold them accountable.