A Hard Reset will allow the printer to be wiped clean and to restart setup. Reset the printer when experiencing the following issues.
- Unable to see the printer listed under Add Zebra or the Bluetooth Settings.
- The Bluetooth Connection is visible but will not connect on the iPad.
- Wi-Fi setup is unsuccessful.
- Wi-Fi says Not Connected on the iPad but the Network Light is green on the Printer.
Complete both the Factory and Network Reset, both resets are almost identical. Labels may also feed through while resetting the printer.
If the printer is still unable to connect after both resets refer to the article, Troubleshooting Checklist | Zebra Printer.
This reset configures the printer to the original defaults.
1. Turn OFF the printer
2. Press and hold PAUSE + FEED while turning ON the printer
3. Hold PAUSE + FEED until the status indicator is green and no other lights are flashing.
a. The network light may be lit during this process.
After all three steps to reset the factory defaults are complete proceed to the Network Rest.
This reset erases all networks that it has previously been connected to.
1. Turn OFF the printer.
2. Press and hold PAUSE + CANCEL while turning ON the printer.
3. Press PAUSE + CANCEL until the status indicator is green and no other lights are flashing.
a. The network light should turn red at the end of this process. If the light is still green, repeat the reset for a second time.