Login to the Jolt Web Portal, select Lists, this is different from going to Content then Lists.
If you do not see this refer to the article, Enable List Completion | Web Portal and Jolt Lite.
1. Lists that are set to a repetition set will show up in this section at their display time.
2. To create a list, select the + green Ad Hoc button.
3. A window will pop up to select your options.
4. Select List Template, will display all of your lists.
a. If you do not see a list it may be because you have set it to a Per Person Rep Set.
5. Custom Title (optional), this gives you the option to rename it.
a. It will always be associated with the original list if you pull reports on it.
6. Display Time, this will default to displaying immediately. However, you can make it display at anytime.
7. Deadline, this will default to no deadline. However, you can set this so it will notify you when it is not completed.
8. When you are finished select Create.
For instructions on the how to use Lists Beta on Jolt Lite refer to the article, Create Lists Instances in Lists Beta | Jolt Lite.