Lists Beta is located on the Jolt web account and Jolt Lite. The full functionality of this feature will enable you to populate and complete lists from both.
*Please note that to access this feature on the web account you need to be in Location Mode.
1. In the Jolt web account, select the Lists Beta.
2. If you do not see Lists Beta listed in the menu you will need to go to Settings and then Location. Under Device and Location Access you will want to have selected either Allow on any device from any Location or Allow on purposed iPads and allow on Jolt Lite and web with geofencing. For more information please visit the article, Enable List Completion on Web Account and Jolt Lite.
3. Lists that are set to a repetition set will show up in this section automatically at the times designated.
4. To generate a list outside of a repetition set, select the +green button at the bottom of the page.
5. A new window will pop up where you will need to select which list you would like to populate, custom title (optional), display time, and deadline.
6. When you are finished selecting your preferred options, choose Create, and your list will populate.
For instructions on the how to use Lists Beta on Jolt Lite, visit the article, How to Populate Lists on Lists Beta for Jolt Lite.