Refer to the Per Person Repetition video to learn more.
Per Person Repetition Sets will allow you to populate and assign a copy of a list for each employee to complete individually.
1. To set this up, go to Content and then Lists. If you are creating a new list, select +New List, and then give it a name. To set this up on a previously existing list all you need to do is find and select that list.
2. In Edit List, under the section, Role-based Access for [the name of your list] you will see two options. The first allows Anyone to view and complete this list. If you would like to assign this list to all of your employees in every role check this box.
3. The second option states, Each person in the selected roles below gets their own copy of this list. Check this box so that everyone is assigned a different copy of the same list. Without checking this box all of your employees will receive access to the same copy of the list.
4. If you do not want all of your employees to view and complete this list, select the role you would like to assign and or manage this list.
5. When you are finished making changes select Save.