Auditing list items is a great way to hold employees accountable and to ensure accuracy in reporting. Since points are often awarded to employees based on completion of tasks you can also ensure that employees are awarded accurately according to their work. Please use the following steps to navigate this feature.
1. Log in to your Jolt web account, go to Review and Browse Lists.
2. In the lists filter, type in or use the drop down menu to select which List you would like corrected/updated.
3. Choose the desired Date range.
4. Select the list you would like to audit.
5. Click on the list item you would like to make changes to.
6. If you discover that a task was left undone but marked as complete you can change this by marking the option, Not Completed. If you have attributed points to each list item, by selecting Not Complete, the points awarded to that employee will be removed for that task.
7. Add an audit comment explaining why you are adding/editing the list item.
8. Select Save and these changes will be applied in real time.
9. If the audit was made to an item on a checklist, the task that was marked as incomplete will reappear on the iPad so that the employee can complete it properly. It will not reappear on the iPad if a new repetition set for the list has already populated.
10. If you audit an item on a form and mark it as incomplete, the entire form will reappear on the iPad for correction and resubmission.
11. Once you or another admin (Location Website Admin or Company Admin) have audited a list item you will see an Audit Trail appear at the bottom of the Item Result page. The audit trail allows a company to rely on the results of lists while allowing managers the flexibility of correcting incorrect results. This is accomplished by allowing as many changes to the results as necessary, while recording each change with the reason the change was needed. Old results are not deleted and the total number of edits for an item is easily seen on the previous page.