Refer to the video, Labeling Quickstart, to learn more.
Learn how to add labels individually and then in bulk.
Add Labels Individually:
Login to the Jolt Web Portal, go to Content and then Labels.
1. Select Categories.
2. Select New Category.
a. You will want to create categories before creating your labels.
3. Name your category and select a color for the it. Ensure to save any changes made.
4. Select Labels.
5. Select New Label to start creating your labels.
6. Name the label.
7. Select a category.
8. Select desired Template.
a. Choose an existing template provided from Jolt or create and use a custom one.
9. Add Note (Optional).
a. This will not print on the label it is only informational.
10. Duration Fields. Set the holding or expiration time for the product.
11. Expire Text, this will be set before your expiration time. Examples include:
a. Must Use By
b. Enjoy By
12. Before saving, review the label preview to ensure everything is inserted correctly.
Bulk Import Labels:
1. Select Bulk Import.
2. With Bulk Import you can manually enter the information for each label or if you already have a spreadsheet with your labels listed you can copy and paste this information.
a. To copy and paste use your keyboard.
b. To Copy: Ctrl or Cmd then C
c. To Paste: Ctrl or Cmd then V
3. Select Save All once you have filled in all the necessary information.
4. As you add labels you can also insert a category that does not currently exist and it will create it in your system.
a. You can go back and change the color associated with that category.
This system is not compatible with Brother Printers.