Refer to the video, Intro to Templates, to learn more.
Label Templates are extremely customizable, Jolt also has templates available to use.
Login to the Jolt Web Portal, go to Content then Labels.
1. Select Templates tab. On this page you will be able to see the templates that you currently are using, including the items listed on those templates.
2. To create a new template, select +New Template.
3. Name the template.
4. From the dropdown menu, select a template.
a. Do NOT select Advanced unless you are comfortable with building a template from scratch.
5. Select Create.
6. Select the settings icon within each row to edit the height, font size, alignment, text wrap, or to delete the entire row.
a. Lock the Height so it cannot be changed or formatted while other rows are being edited.
7. Click and drag the rows to place them where you would like.
8. To add a new row, select the + button in the purple/blue gradient.
9. Change the dimensions of the label on the top right side of the page.
10. To add a new item, select the + button in the top right corner of the green row.
11. A pop-up will appear and you can choose which item to use.
a. Hover over each item to learn more about it.
12. For further customization of each item, select the pencil icon to edit. Here you can change the format of how items appear on the label, switch to a different language, or delete the item if it is unnecessary.
13. When you are finished ensure to Save the template.
This system is not compatible with Brother Printers.