Labeling templates are extremely customizable. Jolt has a number of templates already available in the web portal. Spend some time orienting yourself with the way templates work by using the pre-existing templates in Jolt. If the examples provided do NOT suit your company’s needs, you can easily adjust or create your own template by following the steps in this tutorial.
Click HERE to view the video Intro to Templates.
1. Navigate to Content and then Labeling.
2. Select the Templates tab. On this page you will be able to see the templates that you currently are using, including the items listed on those templates.
3. To create a new template, select +New Template.
4. Create a new name for the template.
5. From the dropdown menu, select a template. Do NOT select Advanced unless you are comfortable with building a template from scratch.
6. Select Create.
7. Select the gear icon within each row to adapt the height, font size, alignment, text wrap, or to delete the entire row.
8. If you would like the rows in a different order all you need to do is click and drag them where you would like them to be.
9. To add a new row, select the + button in the purple gradient above the rows.
10. To add a new item, select the + button in the top right corner of the green row.
11. A new window will appear. Here is where you can select the item type.
12. Change the dimensions of the label on the top right side of the page.
13. For further customization of each item, select the pencil icon to edit. Here you can change the format of how items appear on the label, switch to a different language, or delete the item if it is unnecessary.
14. When you are finished making changes be sure to Save the template.
NOTE: Our new labeling system is not compatible with Brother printers.