Refer to the video, Adding New Items to Label Templates (Advanced),to learn more.
Please create your own template before following these steps. Refer to the article, Customize Label Templates.
Login to the Jolt Web Portal, go to Content then Labels.
1. Select the Templates tab.
2. Select a template listed.
3. Select the + button in the top right corner of the green row to add an item.
4. A new window will appear with three categories.
a. Hover over an item to read a brief description about it.
5. Entered on This Template indicates that when you add these items to your template, the text will be the same on all labels that use this template.
6. Entered on Each label indicates that when you add these items to your template, the text will be different on each of the labels that use this template. For example, if you use Label Name as one of your items, one label may have the text "Chicken" and another "Pork".
7. Automatic indicates when you add these items to your template, the printed text will be automatically changed according to the various factors (location, employee, date, time, etc.).
This system is not compatible with Brother Printers.