Refer to the video, Cloning, Importing, and Exporting Label Templates (Advanced), to learn more.
Cloning a Label or Template creates an editable copy without making any changes to the original.
Login to the Jolt Web Portal, go to Content then Labels.
1. Under the Labels tab, select a previously created label.
2. Select Clone, located in the top right corner.
3. Confirm that you would like to clone this label.
4. Once you have cloned the label, you should see the name of your original label followed by the word Clone. At this point you can rename your clone and make any adjustments needed to the expiration, templates, etc.
5. Select Save, once you have made all the necessary changes.
1. Go to Templates, then select a Template.
2. Select the Clone option to the top right.
3. Confirm that you would like to clone this template.
4. The duplicate template will now have Cloned appear after the original title.
5. Select Save once all changes have been made.