Cloning labels is a fantastic way to save time if you have labels with like dimension, expiration, or notes. When cloning a label you create an editable copy without making any changes to the original. Through our custom labeling system you can also clone Label Templates.
Click HERE to view a video on Cloning, Importing, and Exporting Label Templates.
1. Go to Content and then Labels.
2. Under the Labels tab, select a previously created label.
3. Select the Clone option, located in the top right corner.
4. Confirm that you would like to clone this label. Once you have created this copy it can be edited without changing the original label.
5. Once you have cloned the label, you should see the name of your original label followed by the word "Clone". At this point you can rename your clone and make any adjustments needed to the expiration, notes, etc.
6. Once you have made all the necessary changes, select Save. In the Labels tab you will see the original label and your newly cloned label.
7. If you would like to clone a template, go to the Templates tab.
8. Select the Clone option to the top right.
9. Confirm that you would like to clone this template.
10. The duplicate template will now have "(Cloned)" appear after the original title. Now you can change the name.
11. Be sure to Save your new template once you have made all the desired changes.