Update your iOS:
1. Go to iPad Settings > General.
2. Select Software Update; Tap Download and Install
Update the Jolt app on the iPad:
3. Open the App Store.
4. Tap Updates in the bottom right corner
5. Search for Jolt, and then select Update.
Sync your iPad(s):
6. Ensure that your iPad is connected to WiFi. It must be a password protected network only. If you need to accept user terms and conditions, or add any credentials, then that WiFi network will not work.
7. In the Jolt app tap the faded Jolt logo in the bottom left corner.
8. Once it is finished at the top it will say Synced just now.
If you are experiencing sync issues with the app, DO NOT delete the app and reinstall it. Please follow the instructions in this article to fix sync issues: Jolt Sync Issues
We realize that some of the iPads connected to your account may not be in use anymore. We recommend disconnecting these devices in the Jolt app if they are not going to be used.
Disconnect an iPad device from Jolt:
1. Login to the Jolt Web Portal, go to Settings then Devices.
2. Select the device you wish to deactivate.
3. Select Delete Device in the top right corner.
4. Select Yes.