Printer Priority allows more convenience for the user. Now it is possible to click and drag the printers in an ordered queue. If the printer you have in first place is unable to print it will automatically switch and print from the next printer in line.
1. In the Jolt iPad app, go to the Labels tab.
2. Select the printer icon at the top of the page.
3. A new window will open called Select & Manage Printers.
4. The first option is to select a Printer for older style date code labels. Tap on the printer and a drop down menu will show you which of your printers are available and ready to print.
5. Simply drag printers up or down by pressing and holding the three line icon to assign label sizes and printer priority.
6. When switching to a different label size all you need to do is click and drag the printer to the dimension desired. On the web account when you create your labels you determine the sizes. These sizes carry over to the iPad and they will display as different sections. The example shown here displays a 1x1 category and a 2x2 category, note that yours may display differently.
7. Press Done to save the changes.