1. In the Jolt iPad app, navigate to Settings and then Printers.
2. Tap on one of your printer connections.
3. A new window will open called Configure Printer. Here information is given to you about the printer, label size, orientation, and offset.
4. Always have a Description filled in for your printer. The best use case would be to use Wifi or Bluetooth as the description depending on which connection it is. This eliminates confusion by allowing the user to quickly view if they are printing from wifi or bluetooth.
5. Select the correct Label Size.
6. The Label Orientation will be set to Normal as a default. The other option available to you is Inverted.
7. Label Offset allows you to adjust the placement of your text horizontally or vertically across the label.