Employees are able to make availability requests on their phone through Jolt Lite or on their computer through the web account. Managers with Location Website Admin access are also able to input requests on behalf of their employees through the web account. This is helpful and necessary when an employee is unable to do so on their own.
Refer to the video on Requesting Time off and Availability to learn more.
Login to the Jolt Web Portal, go to Scheduling then Availability.
1. Select the tab for Unavailable to Work. Note that the star icon is a tab for Preferred to Work requests which will be submitted in the same way as unavailability requests.
2. In the upper righthand corner select +New.
3. Tap to select the employee you would like to submit an availability request on their behalf.
4. You may only select one employee at a time.
5. Tap to select the Days each week you would like to mark as unavailable.
6. Tap on the days that you are unavailable.
7. The next step is to enter the times the employee is unavailable to work for those days. The default set is All day so if you want to narrow the time in that day to be more specific, swipe this setting off.
8. Once the All Day option is turned off you will see a timeframe appear. Click on the default time to allow for edits.
9. Input the Start and End time that the employee is unavailable to work.
10. Explain the reason for the request in the text box provided.
11. Select Save.