The Email Digest Settings allow for more automated reporting and greater efficiency. With this feature, emailed reports on list completion can be sent out to leadership roles on a daily, weekly, monthly, and/or quarterly cadence.
*Note: Set this feature up in the mode that your roles were created (i.e. If your roles were created in Content Group Mode you will need to switch to Content Group Mode).
1. On the Jolt web portal, go to People and then Roles.
2. In the top right corner, select Email Digest Settings.
3. By default you will be taken to the tab, Single Location Reports.
4. When a box is checked, everyone assigned to that role will receive a report on list completion, for the selected frequency, for each location where they are assigned that role. The Day Start Time and Week Start date in your settings will determine when email reports are sent out.
5. The Multiple Locations Reports tab will allow selected roles to receive reports comparing all locations in the content group.
6. When a box is checked, everyone assigned to that role in any location will receive a report on list completion comparing all locations in the content group for the selected frequency. The Day Start Time and Week Start date in your settings will determine when email reports are sent out.
7. All changes you make will be saved automatically.
8. This feature allows you to send reports daily, weekly, monthly or quarterly.