The Zebra printer can only be connected to one iPad, through bluetooth. However it can be connected to multiple iPads, if connect to the Wi-Fi.
1. Setup one iPad to the Printer on Wi-Fi, refer to the article, Zebra Printer | Alternative Setup.
a. The printer must be connected to Bluetooth first before connecting to Wi-Fi.
2. Verify that both iPads are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
3. Once one iPad has been successfully configured to Wi-Fi all other iPads will then configure automatically to the Wi-Fi connection.
4. On the second iPad open the Jolt: Employee Management App.
5. Select Settings and then Printers and wait for the Zebra to display and show as connected.
a. It may take a couple of minutes, sometimes three to five, for the printer to display and show as connected.
6. If the printer has been configured or setup on this iPad before, it should then be listed under Configured Printers.
7. If the printer has not been connected to the Wi-Fi on this iPad, it should be listed under Printers Not Yet Configured.
8. Select on the connection to name it under Description, then select Save.
9. The printer will then display under Configured Printers and is successfully configured.
10. Repeat these steps for any additional iPad.