The printer can only be connected to one iPad at a time through bluetooth, however, you can connected as many devices as you would like through Wifi.
Before beginning, verify that your iPad is connected to the same Wifi network as your first iPad. All additional iPads should be on the same Wifi network.
1. Open the iPad app, Jolt: Employee Management.
2. Select Settings and then Printers.
3. If the printer has not been connected to the Wifi on this iPad before it should be listed under Printers Not Yet Configured.
a. If not it will be listed up top under Configured Printers.
*Note: Refresh the page and wait a minute if the printer does not show up right away.
4. Tap on the connection to give it a Description.
5. Select Save to move the printer into Configured Printers.
6. The printer is now successfully configured to the wifi network.