Only those with Company Admin Access will be able to access the Billing Settings from Jolt. Follow the steps to learn how to Edit and Add Card Information and to view invoices.
1. Login to the Jolt web portal, and use the left menu to go to Settings then Billing.
2. You can see your Subscription Payments as well as any Other Payments you have made for Hardware or Supplies.
a. Click on the payment to print an invoice or save it as a PDF.
3. To view or change your card select Go to Company Settings page.
4. Scroll down to Manage Credit Cards.
a. Here is where you can set your Default Credit Card for all Locations.
5. You can Edit or Add Cards at anytime.
a. Be sure to name the card and include the Card number, CVC, and Expiration Date.
6. To add a card for a specific location go to Settings then Location.
7. Scroll down to Manage Credit Cards.
8. Choose an Active Card from the Company Settings or Edit and Add a card specific for the Location.
9. You can also view or change your Subscription Plan from here.
If your Billing Settings does not reflect what is shown above please view this article.