Only those with Company Admin Access will be able to access the Billing Settings from Jolt. Follow the steps to learn how to Edit and Add Card Information and to view invoices.
Login to the Jolt Web Portal, and use the left menu to go to Settings then Billing.
1. Here you can see your Subscription Payments as well as any Other Payments you have made for Hardware or Supplies.
2. Click on the payment to print an invoice or save it as a PDF.
To add a card for the company, go to Settings then Company or select on Go to Company Settings page.
1. Scroll down to Manage Credit Cards
2. You can Edit or Add Cards at anytime.
a. Be sure to name the card and include the Card number, CVC, and Expiration Date.
3. Set this card as your Default Credit Card for Locations by selecting it in the drop down.
4. Select Save.
To add a card for a specific location go to Settings then Location.
1. Scroll down to Manage Credit Cards.
2. Choose an Active Credit Card or Edit and Add a card specific for the Location.
a. If you Add a card here, remember to assign this card as the Active Credit Card.
3. Select Save.
4. You can also view or change your Subscription Plan from here.
If your Billing Settings do not reflect what is shown above please refer to Legacy Billing Settings.
Note: If you’d like to switch to ACH payments, please contact Jolt Support or your Customer Success Manager.