When experiencing issues with your Cooper Atkins Temperature Probe, refer to the following troubleshooting steps before moving forward.
1. Ensure your Jolt: Employee Task Management & Checklist App and iOS are updated to the most recent version before doing anything.
2. Take out the battery for 10 seconds and then replace it.
a. Once this is done try reconnecting it to the iPad. Refer to the article How to set up your Cooper Atkins Temperature Probe to learn more.
b. Replace the battery.
3. If you are unsure if the temperature is correct please refer to the article How to Calibrate the Cooper Atkins Temperature Probe as you may need to calibrate it.
4. If you are unable to connect the probe to the iPad use another iPad.
a. If it connects on another iPad it may be an issue with the previous iPad.
b. If it does not connect to the second iPad it is an issue with the probe and you may need to replace the base.
5. If your probe is able to connect but is reading temperatures incorrectly you may need to replace the needle.
6. The Cooper Atkins Probe has a warranty, if you feel you need a repair because you are experiencing issues reach out to Cooper Atkins Support to request a warranty exchange.
7. Feel free to reach out Support if you have additional questions by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 877-398-4112 Ext. 2
*Note: If you need to replace anything please refer to our Supplies Page on the Jolt Webpage.