When creating Content in a Company you are able to share this Content with another Company. One Company can also share their content with your Company. This content includes Lists, Labels, Information, and Roles.
To access this setting, you must be a Company Admin. On the Jolt webpage page select on Settings then Subscriptions.
Companies Subscribed to Me
This view allows you to see which companies are subscribed to you.
1. Subscription Code: Give this code to the company that will subscribe to your content.
2. Pending Subscriptions: You can see who has requested to subscribe to your content and you can either Approve or Reject it.
a. When you select Approve/Reject it you are given the option to choose which Content you want to share with the Company subscribing to you. Then select Approve.
3. Active Subscriptions: Here you can view who is already subscribed to your company.
Companies I Am Subscribed To
1. Request Subscription: Here you insert the code from another company to request a subscription.
2. Pending Subscriptions Requests: You Request will remain pending until approved or rejected.
3. Active Subscriptions: Here you can view what content you are able to access.
a. Once you have been approved on the subscribers end you must then approve it on your end. Select the Content Group Name and from here it will let you choose which Content Group(s) you would like to have the dat for. Then select Approve.
Here you can view which Content Groups in your Company you are subscribed to.
You can delete your subscriptions at anytime.