When an employee requests to Release or requests to Swap their shifts other employees will be notified of it on their Jolt Lite App. The difference between the two is a Release is for everyone in the role and a Swap is to a specific person.
1. An employee will choose one of their shifts to Request a Release for.
2. All people who are assigned to the same role will be notified of the release.
3. All will be notified via Push Notification and you can view the shift on the Shift Trade tab, this is the overlapping arrows icon.
b. Anyone within the role can request to pick it up as long as there is not an overlapping shift.
4. An Admin will receive a notification of the Pick Up. Refer the article, Approve a Shift Trade, to learn more.
5. Once it is approved or declined both parties involved in the swap will be notified of the schedule change.
1. An employee will Request to Swap one of their shifts with another employees shift.
2. When they select on Request Swap it will give them all of the shifts that they can request to swap.
3. This employee will receive a notification of the request and can either accept or deny it.
4. An Admin will receive a notification of this swap and will need to approve it. Refer the article, Approve a Shift Trade, to learn more.
5. Once it is approve or declined both parties involved in the swap will be notified of the schedule change.