This is our updated process for connecting a Zebra Printer using Low Energy BlueTooth without needing to make the traditional BlueTooth connection like before. It is important to know that your iPad must be a 3rd Generation or higher for this to work. This includes any iPad Mini's, Pro's or Air's.
1. Ensure that your Jolt App is updated to the most recent version for this to work.
2. Go to Settings > Printers this will take you to the Printer Setup Page.
3. Select on WiFi Config.
4. Choose Zebra Printer will display on your screen. Select on your Zebra Printer which will start with 50J, select on this to bring you to the next page.
5. Enter in your Wi-Fi password and then select Configure.
a. Ensure this is a Private Wi-Fi Network.
6. Once the setup is Successful select Done.
7. Your Wi-Fi Connection will either display up top under Configure Printers or under Printers Not Yet Configured.
8. If your printer is listed under Printers Not Yet Configured select on it and then give it a description.
9. Press Save and you should be ready to print.
If you experience any issues, call Jolt Support at 877-396-4112.