This is a workaround for iPads that have accidentally or unknowingly updated to iOS 11 but still need to print labels through their Zebra Printer. It is important to know that your iPad must be a 3rd Generation or higher for this to work as it uses Low Energy Bluetooth. This includes any iPad Mini's, Pro's or Air's.
1. Ensure that your Jolt App is updated to the most recent version for this to work.
2. Go to Settings > Printers this will take you to the Printer Setup Page.
3. Select on WiFi Config.
4. Choose Zebra Printer will display on your screen. Select on your Zebra Printer which will start with 50J, select on this to bring you to the next page.
5. Enter in your Wi-Fi password and then select Configure.
a. Ensure this is a Private Wi-Fi Network.
6. Once the setup is Successful select Done.
7. Your Wi-Fi Connection will either display up top under Configure Printers or under Printers Not Yet Configured.
8. If your printer is listed under Printers Not Yet Configured select on it and then give it a description.
9. Press Save and you should be ready to print.
If you experience any issues. Please call Jolt Support at 877-396-4112.