Refer to the the Quickstart video, Creating a Checklist, to learn more.
Role-base Access for your list will allow you to set what role will view and complete the list.
1. Anyone can view and complete this list:
a. If you want everyone to have access to this list check this box.
b. If only a certain role will use this list uncheck this box.
2. Each person in the selected roles below gets their own copy of this list:
a. Refer to the article Per Person Repetition Sets to learn more.
3. Under Roles, select the roles that will be assigned to completing the list and the roles who will manage the list.
4. Assigned is for the people in the select role who need to complete the list.
5. Manage is used to complete lists like assigned. If this role is selected they can choose anyone in the assigned role to complete specific tasks.
a. Refer to the article Assign Specific Tasks to Employees to learn more.
6. Create Settings these allow those assigned to or who manage the list to create it outside of the repetition set.
a. Refer to the article, Create List Instances on the iPad, to learn more.