Only a Jolt iPad Admin can access Advanced iPad Settings. Refer to the article, Role Based Access.
1. Open the Jolt: Employee Management App.
2. Login with your 4 digit pin.
3. Go to Settings then select Advanced.
a. If you are unable to select anything and just view then you are not an iPad Admin.
4. Show Task Lists Early allows you to set lists to display early.
5. Tasks Display Alert allows you to edit the sound that is played when a list displays.
6. Sync Back List Data syncs historical data to view offline.
7. Announcements you can disable or enable announcements.
8. Clock Punch Pictures takes a picture of the employee when the clock in or out.
9. Face Detection requires a face to be visible when clocking in or out.
10. Clock Punch Sound plays a sounds when someone clocks in or out.
11. Print Date Code Times allows you to disable or enable the ability to print the time on labels.
12. System Volume control your volume from here.
13. Test Connections will inform you if you are connected to the Jolt or the Internet.