Additional time clock reporting feature in the Time Clock Beta Interface feature. This is a beta feature and will not be a permanent change to your account. This feature displays in a new tab on your browser.
1. Login to the Jolt Web Portal, go to People then Time Clock.
2. Select See the new time clock interface.
3. A pop up will display prompting you to proceed, select Continue.
1. Report Type: Select the drop down to select between Standard and Compare to Previous Pay Period.
a. Standard displays a list of punches for the selected pay period.
b. Compare generates a table comparing total hours per employee for the selected pay period and the previous pay period.
2. Pay Period select the desired Pay Period.
a. The dropdown arrow displays a list of pay periods to select from.
b. The single arrows on either side will allow you to navigate to the previous pay period or the next pay period.
c. The left double arrow will bring you to the first pay period, and the right double arrow will bring you to the current pay period.
3. People allows you to filter the time clock report to a specific person.
a. The single arrows on either side will filter the previous and next person on the employee list
b. The left double arrow will filter for the first employee on your list, and the right double arrow will filter for the last employee on your list.
4. The dropdown arrow will bring up a list of employees to choose from, or the option to select all employees.
a. If there is not data available for specific people there name displays under No Data Available.
5. Group Punches allows you to group the punches on the time clock report.
a. By Day groups the punches in the pay period by day. You can also sort the days by earliest to latest and latest to earliest.
b. By Person groups the punches in the pay period by person. You can also sort the list from A-Z and Z-A.
c. Don't Group Them removes any groupings of the punches.
6. Export Report downloads a CSV file, spreadsheet, of the punches for the select pay period, which includes details of the individual punches.
Advanced Options provides a more detailed report of the time clock data. You can hide these options at any time.
1. Flags displays the option to Show Flags or Hide Flags.
2. Pictures: displays the option to Show Pictures or Hide Pictures.
3. Deleted Punch Filter displays the option to Show All punches, Show Active Punches, or Show Deleted Punches.
4. Hours Format gives the option to change the format from Decimal or Hours : Minutes.
5. Clock In/Out Format displays the time in AM/PM or 24 Hour Format.
6. Time Padding: This displays the time with or without zeroes as padding, for example, 09:08 AM or 9:08 AM.
To exit the new time clock interface, close the tab in your browser.
If you have feedback about the new time clock interface, please email us at email@example.com.