Refer to the video to learn more on Building a Scheduling.
Login to the Jolt Web Portal, go to Scheduling then Schedule.
1. Select View, from here you can choose how you would like to view your schedule.
2. The Week View will allow you to see the entire week and just the shift totals.
3. The Day View will allow you to see shifts by the hour.
4. If you need to add a role to the schedule there are two ways you can do it.
a. Select +Add/Remove Role to Scheduling at the bottom of the page. You can find more instructions on this in the article Add/Remove Role to Scheduling.
b. Go to People and then Roles. Go to the role and check the box that says Use For Scheduling.
5. To create a shift, select on the schedule and a pop up will display allowing you to edit one.
6. Select your start and end time.
7. Marking a shift as volume lets your employee know that the end time on their shift is subject to change.
8. You can change the employee and the role.
9. Set your station, refer to the Stations article to learn more.
10. Then select Save.
Repeat these steps and once you have your schedule build you can save it as Template to apply to future weeks. Refer to the article Create a Schedule Template to learn more.
You can also copy the week so the shifts stay assigned to the same people.
1. Select Edit and then Copy Week.
2. Switch to a future week and at the top where you see Copied to Clipboard, you will see the options:
a. Paste and Replace: This will apply all shifts and delete any shifts you have listed for the week.
b. Paste and Merge: This will apply all shifts and keep any shifts you have listed for the week.
c. Clear Clipboard: This will cancel the week that you copied and will not make any changes.
When you are finished you can Publish the week or Print it out.
To Publish the week:
3. Select Distribute and then Publish. This will send out notifications to your employee notifying them of their schedule.
a. Refer to the article Scheduling Notification Settings and Types.
To Print the week:
4. Refer to the article, Print Schedule | Web Portal.
If the schedule needs to have changes made to it once it has been published. You can unlock it from the top screen. Once you have made changes ensure you publish it again. Only the employees that are affected by the change will be notified.