When you login to a new company account for the very first time, this page will appear.
1. Select +New Location to create your first location. Every feature within Jolt requires a location so this step is extremely important if you want to use the Jolt platform in anyway.
a. If you manage multiple brands, select +New Content Group in the top right to add another content group. This will allow you to keep your stores together yet separate.
2. Input Location Name.
a. Ex. Store numbers and city for the names.
3. Input Contact Information.
4. Select Time Settings.
a. WARNING: Ensure the timezone is set to the physical location of the store. Do not input the company's timezone if it is different.
5. Set Blackout Ranges to stop lists from populating.
6. Upload Logo a Company Logo (opt.)
7. Select Create when you are finished.
On the top right of the page will be your Company Dropdown Menu. This will allow you to switch between Location Mode and Content Group Mode while you are adding all of your information (ex. lists, roles, files)
For more information, please reference the article Location Mode vs. Content Group Mode
The next step is to create your Roles. Go to the article Creating a Role to learn more.
Once you have added your Roles you can start adding employees. Please reference the article Add a Person to learn more.
The next step is to add a device. Open up the left menu and click on Settings > Devices.
28. Follow the 6 steps found under Connect a Device to connect an iPad. For more information on this step, please reference the article Download and Install Jolt: Employee Task Management and Checklists app.