When you login to a new company account for the very first time, this page will appear.
To access this page go to Settings then Content Groups.
1. Select +New Location to create your first location.
a. You must have a location to access the features within Jolt.
2. Select +New Content Group in the top right to add another content group.
a. This allows you to organize multiple brands, it will keep your stores together yet separate.
3. Input Location Name.
a. Ex. Store numbers and city for the names.
4. Input Contact Information. This includes your address and store contact information.
5. Select your Time Settings.
a. WARNING: Ensure the timezone is set to the physical location of the store. Do not input the company's timezone if it is different.
6. Set Blackout Ranges to stop lists from populating during the days you are not open.
7. Set your Device and Location Access for the location.
8. Upload Logo of your company.
9. Select Create when you are finished.
10. Setup your Schedule Settings. Reference the article Scheduling Settings to learn more.
11. Create your Roles. Reference the article Creating a Role to learn more.
12. Add your Employees. Reference the article Add a Person to learn more.
13. Connect a device to your Location. Reference the article Connect an iPad to your Location.