Click HERE for a video on how to Navigate Jolt Lite.
First select the menu from the left side of the App. You will see your Location Name at the top. If you are attached to multiple Locations you can select the drop down to switch.
1. Home: This where you will see your First and Last name, as well as a your Profile Picture.
2. Logbook: If you are a Logbook Admin this is where you can view, respond to, and add Logbook entries.
3. Shifts: Admins will be able to approve shift trades. Employees will be able to see their shifts and all shifts of those who share their role and they will have ability to trade shifts.
a. Admins, please reference the article How To Print From Jolt Lite to learn how to print off schedules.
4. Availability: Admins will be able to approve/deny availability requests. Employees can submit times they are unavailable to work and a preferred schedule. They can edit these requests and see what has been approved, denied, and pending.
5. Time Off: Admins will be able to approve any time-off requests. Employees will be able to request and see all of their pending and approved, and denied requests.
6. Lists Beta: Here you can complete tasks and checklists assigned to you as well as manually populating lists to display immediately by selecting the green plus sign.
a. Go to the article Populating List Instance in Lists Beta to learn more about how to manually add a list.
7. People: Is a list of all employee's contact information.
a. Admin's can enable or disable this by going to Settings > Location > Scheduling Settings and then they can select from the 3 options below.
8. Settings: Allows you to set a Preferred Tab when first opening the app, Scheduling Notifications, and Basic Info.
9. Logout: If you need to logout you can do this from here.