Click HERE for a video on how to Navigate Jolt Lite.
1. Tap the Three Lines in the top left corner to open up the Jolt Lite menu.
a. If you have access to multiple locations, there will be a location switcher at the very top of the menu.
2. Home: Default first screen you see with your name and picture.
3. In your Shifts tab, Managers will be able to approve shift trades. Employees will be able to see their shifts, others' shifts within their role and be able to trade shifts.
a. Managers: Please reference the article How To Print From Jolt Lite to learn how to print off schedules from within your mobile app.
4. In the Availability tab, Managers will be able to approve/deny availability requests. Employees can submit times they are unavailable to work or would prefer to work.
5. In the Time Off tab, Managers will be able to approve any time-off requests. Employees will be able to see all of their pending and approved, and denied requests.
6. The People tab is a list of every employee connected to your location and allows you to easily message or call employees.
a. For those with Location Website Admin Access, this will show all employees.
b. For those without, it will only show people in the same role.
7. The Settings tab can be used for periodically checking for updates.