1. Login to your Jolt Web Account.
2. Access People > People.
3. Click on the person’s name that you would like to have access to your Jolt account.
4. Insert the employee’s email address.
5. Click Invite.
6. Please inform your employee that an email invitation has been sent their way. All they need to do is follow the steps in the email to accept the invitation.
a. As part of this process, the employee will create a username (which will be their email) and password. This email and password can be used to login in to the website at Joltup.com/Userlogin or the Jolt Lite personal app.
7. Select which level of access you would like your employee to have.
a. For more information on these options for Access, please reference the article Control Level of Access When You Invite a Person.
8. This Website Access column lets you know where each of your employees is at in the invitation process.
a. Needs Email: Employees information does not contain an email so there is no way for them to receive an invitation.
b. Send Invite: Employee has an email attached to their name, but no invitation has been sent.
c. Pending (Resend Invite): Employee has been sent, at least once, an invitation but has done nothing with the email they received.
d. Yes: Employee has gone through the email invitation they received, created a username and password, and is officially connected to your account.
9. Click the Bulk Invite Emailer button to send invitations to multiple employees at one time.
Click HERE for a video on How to invite employees to setup user account and connect Jolt Lite App