Refer to the video Invite Employees to Setup User Account and Connect Jolt Lite App to learn more.
To invite your employees to have access to Jolt Lite and the WebPortal please create a profile for them in your account. If you have not done this please see the article Add a Person to learn how to do so.
Once this is completed you can invite all employees to have access at once by following these steps.
Login to your Jolt Web Portal, go to People then People.
1. Select on Bulk Invite Emailer.
2. Send or Resend Invites to all employees who have not setup their account.
3. Select Send.
a. Inform your employee that an email invitation has been sent. There will be steps in the email on how to accept the invitation.
To Invite just one employee to have access to the Website and Jolt Lite follow these steps.
1. Go to People > People.
2. Select on the Employee Profile.
3. Under Account Access add their email if it has not already been added, then select Invite.
a. This will send them the Welcome to Jolt email that will allow them to create their password.
4. If an employee does not receive an email, refer to the article Notification Troubleshooting.