From your Jolt Web Account, access Scheduling > Schedule. Select a Location and then the week you would like to work on.
Fully shaded boxes mark the entire day as preferred/unavailable. Partially shaded boxes mark only a set part of the day as preferred/unavailable.
1. Boxes in Green mark when employees prefer to work.
a. You can turn off the ability for employees to set preferred work hours in Settings > Location under Scheduling Settings.
2. Boxes in Yellow mark if employees have requested time off but manager approval is still pending.
3. Boxes in Orange mark when employees have indicated that they are not available to work.
4. Boxes in Red mark when employees have been given approved time off and availability.
5. Overlapping Shift Warning occurs when one employee is scheduled to work two shifts at the same time.
a. Other warnings include when an employee does not have a set pay rate set and employees have been scheduled during approved time off, and shifts have been edited since schedule has been published.
6. When an employee has exceeding their amount of hours per week, the Hours box will be marked as red.
a. This setting is controlled by going to Settings > Company > Scheduling Settings.
Please email us at email@example.com with any questions or confusion with how to clear warnings or set scheduling preferences.