Login to the Jolt Web Portal, go to Scheduling > Schedule. As employees input their Availability and Time Off their requests will be visible on the schedule. If you schedule someone during a time you are not available it will inform you of it with a warning sign.
1. Preferred Work Hours will display in green on the schedule. This is more informational and does not need approval.
2. Pending Approval are all Unavailable and Time Off requests that have not been approved.
3. Unavailable requests will display in orange, you will be given a warning if you try to schedule during these times.
a. It will always allow you to schedule during these times but will always include the warning.
4. Time Off requests will display in red. Similarly to unavailable requests they will allow you to schedule over them but it will give you a warning.
1. Shift warnings will display as a triangle icon on the shift. It will inform you if it is Overlapping Time Off, if two shifts have overlapping times, ect.
2. Shifts that have been edited since the schedule has been published will also notify you.
3. When an employee has exceeding their amount of hours per week, the Hours box will be marked as red.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-396-4112 Ext. 2 with any questions or confusion on unclear warnings.