1. From your Jolt Web Account, access Content > Lists and hit +New List. Name the List Employee Training – Part 1. This example can be repeated for Part 2, 3, and so on.
2. Display as a Form.
3. Check the box Use for Scoring. Checking this option will allow Multiple Choice, Yes-No, and Ranking results to be used to calculate a score for the List.
4. For Role-based Access check the Assigned and Manage columns for roles starting at the Shift Leader level and higher.
5. Click +New Notification. Select Manager and any other Role that you would like. Send an email when the List is completed.
6. Hit +New List Item and repeat this for the following items.
a. Employee Drop Down:
i. Prompt Text = Employee Name
ii. Prompt Text = Trainers Name
i. Prompt Text = Everyone in the store is responsible for greeting every new guest.
ii. Prompt Text = Before your shift ends, you must get checked off by the closer before you approach the manager.
iii. Prompt Text = We sell gluten-free items.
iv. Prompt Text = Do we accept gift cards?
v. Prompt Text = When it’s someone’s birthday, do we need to see their Driver’s License before we give them a free meal?
vi. Prompt Text = Once an order is taken, you have up to 6 minutes before getting it into the system.
vii. Prompt Text = Every guest gets water even if they don’t ask for it.
viii. Prompt Text = Happy Hour is from 2-4 and we sell drinks for a $1.
ix. Prompt Text = If a guest asks for more fries, we charge them for it.
x. Prompt Text = It’s ok to scoop ice out of the bin with the cup you are using for that soda
xi. Prompt Text = The number 1 mistake cashiers make is not asking the guest if they want a drink with their meal.
xii. Prompt Text = Getting a manager is not required for mistakes.
c. Free Response:
i. Prompt Text = Any additional questions?
i. Prompt Text = Employee Signature
ii. Prompt Text = Trainers Signature