Click HERE for a video on creating a New Employee Form - Dropdown and Open Ended Items
New Employee Form
1. From your Jolt Web Account, access Content > Lists and hit +New List. Name the List New Employee Form
2. Display as a Form
3. For Role-based Access check the Assigned and Manage columns for roles starting at the Manager level and higher.
4. Click +New Notification. Select Office Admin/Manager and any other Role that you would like. Send an email when the List is completed.
5. Hit +New List Item and repeat this for the following items.
a. Free Response:
i. Prompt Text = Employee First and Last Name
ii. Prompt Text = Address (Include City, State, and Zip Code)
i. Prompt Text = Hire Date
i. Prompt Text = Is this a rehire?
d. Multiple Choice:
i. Prompt Text = Gender
1. Choice 1 = Male
2. Choice 2 = Female
ii. Prompt Text = Status
1. Choice 1 = Single
2. Choice 2 = Married
3. Choice 3 = Married but withhold at higher SINGLE rate
e. Short Entry
i. Prompt Text = Exemptions (Include extra withholding amount)
i. Prompt Text = Photo of their filled out W-4 form
ii. Prompt Text = Photo of their filled out I-9 form
iii. Prompt Text = Photo of their Drivers License
i. Prompt Text = Employee Signature certifying that all the above information is their own and correct
Click HERE for a video on building a New Employee Form with Open Ended Items