1. From your Jolt Web Account, access Content > Lists and hit +New List. Name the list Employee Performance Review.
2. Display as a Form
3. Check the box Use for Scoring. Checking this option will allow Multiple Choice, Yes-No, and Ranking results to be used to calculate a score for the List.
4. For Role-based Access check the Assigned and Manage columns for roles starting at the Manager level and higher.
5. Click +New Notification. Select Manager and any other Role that you would like. Send an email when the List is completed.
6. Click +New List Item and repeat this for the following items.
a. Employee Drop Down:
i. Prompt Text = Employee Name
ii. Prompt Text = Manager/Supervisor Performing the Review
i. Prompt Text = Date
i. Prompt Text = Poor = 1, Fair = 2, Satisfactory = 3, Good = 4, Great = 5
d. Rating 1-5:
i. Prompt Text = Adheres to dress code?
ii. Prompt Text = Arrives to work on time?
iii. Prompt Text = Has proper product/clinical knowledge?
iv. Prompt Text = Understands how to answer phones?
v. Prompt Text = Is hard working?
vi. Prompt Text = Exhibits appropriate communication/listening skills?
vii.Prompt Text = Exhibits positive attitude?
i. Prompt Text = Leadership & Employee Development
f. Rating 1-5:
i. Prompt Text = Is a strong team player?
ii. Prompt Text = Leads a team through their example?
iii. Prompt Text = Puts Employees in a position where they can succeed?
iv. Prompt Text = Participates in Daily, Weekly, and Monthly Cleaning?
v. Prompt Text = Achieves food and labor goals weekly?
vi. Prompt Text = Ensures all tasks are completed daily?
vii. Prompt Text = All admin/office functions are completed on time?
g. Free Response:
i. Prompt Text = Ambitious Goals to be accomplished before next evaluation?
i. Prompt Text = Employee Signature
ii. Prompt Text = Manager Signature