Click HERE for a video on Creating a Checklist.
Login to the Jolt Webpage.
1. Select Content > Lists
2. Select +New List to start creating a list.
3. Give your List a name (i.e. PM Cleaning).
4. Select +New Repetition Set to set when your list will Generate on the iPad.
a. This is NOT a requirement. Some lists will not have one, instead you will call them up as needed from the iPad. Click HERE for an article that explains this.
5. Select +Display Time to set what time it will Generate on the iPad (i.e. 8pm - 10pm).
6. Days to Repeat: This List only needs to repeat from Monday to Saturday so remove Sunday by clicking on it.
7. Select Done to save your Repetition Set.
8. +New List Item: This will be where you select which item type you would like to use.
a. Click HERE for an article that explains List Item Types.
9. +Existing Items: This allows you to Copy List Items from all Lists.
a. Click HERE for an article that explains this.
10. Bulk Import Items: This allows you to add multiple items at once.
a. Click HERE for an article that shows you how to Bulk Import
11. Next enter the Prompt Text (i.e. Wipe Down Windows).
12. Then select Create to add the item type.
Once you have added all of your list item types ensure that you select the SAVE button in the top right corner before leaving the page.