1. From your Jolt account access Content > Lists and click on +New List.
2. Give your List a name (i.e. Manager Opening Checklist).
3. Click the +New Repetition Set button to tell your List when to show up on the iPad (This is NOT a requirement. Some lists will not have one but instead you will call them up as needed from the iPad).
a. Click the +Display Time button and have the List show up at 8am and be due at 11am.
b. This List only needs to repeat from Monday to Saturday so remove Sunday by clicking on it.
c. Hit the Done button.
Click HERE for a video on Checklist Repetition Sets.
4. Click the +New List Item button and select the Checkmark.
Click HERE for a video on the different list item types.
5. Enter Prompt Text (i.e. Turn on the open sign).
6. Click the Create button.
7. Repeat steps 4-6 until you have all the items that you would like on your List then.
Click HERE for a video on Creating a Checklist.