Click HERE for a video on how to set up text and email notifications.
Notifications allow you to receive updates one what is happening at your Location(s).
1. From your Jolt Web Account, access Content > Lists. Select a list to edit.
2. Under Notifications, select +New Notification.
3. In the first box Select a Role that you would like to receive a notifications for.
a. You can select multiple roles.
4. Select you notification type. There is text, email, or both as the delivery method.
5. Choose when to receive the notification
a. An Item is Overdue: Any time the list is not completed within the Repetition Set it will send out a notification.
b. An Item is out of Range: This only applies to the Measurement item type only. When you create a Measurement, you can customize a min and max range. When an employee inputs a value that is not within that range, it will automatically send out a notification.
c. The List is Completed: Once every item on the list has been submitted or swept you will receive a notification.
a. If you choose email with this option then you will see all of the results including notes and pictures but not with text messages.
6. Select Done.
7. You can create as many notifications as needed by repeating the steps.
8. Click the List's Save button in the top right to ensure those notifications are saved.