Click HERE for a video on how to set up text and email notifications.
Custom Notifications are an easy way for you to stay up-to-date with your business through real-time, text and email notifications. Because you may create as many notifications as you would like, you can create a very flexible system where, for example, certain people are notified by text when an item is overdue, and other people are notified by email when an item in the list is outside it’s numeric minimum or maximum range.
1. From your Jolt Web Account, access Content > Lists. Click on the List that you would like to have a custom notification.
2. Under Notifications, click +New Notification.
3. Select the Role(s) you would like to be notified
4. Choose text, email, or both as the delivery method
5. Choose when to receive the notification
a. An Item is Overdue: Any time the list goes late and there are items that have yet to be completed.
b. An Item is out of Range: This only applies to the Measurement item type. When you create a Measurement, you can customize a min and max range. When a person inputs a value for that item on the iPad and it goes outside of the range, the system can automatically send out a notification.
c. The List is Completed: Once every item on the list has been submitted. If you choose email with this option then you will see all of the results including notes and pictures. This information will not show on text messages.
6. Click Done
7. You can create as many notifications as you would like per List by repeating steps 2-6.
8. Click the List's Save button in the top right.