1. From your Jolt account access Content > Lists. Click on +New List and title it Water Slide Safety Checklist.
a. Be sure to set the list as a Checklist.
2. Click +New Repetition Set. Click +New Display Time and set the start time to 8am and due time to 11am. Under When to Repeat, switch to Ranges and add a new range that goes from April 15 to September 23 (this is because Water Slides are typically seasonal).
3. For Role-based Access check the Assigned column for Shift Leader and Manager. For the Manage column select roles starting at the Manager level and higher.
4. Click +New Notification. Select Manager and any additional Role, email, and when an item is overdue and the list is completed.
5. Click +New List Item and repeat this for the following items.
a. Photo (repeat 2 times):
i. Prompt Text = Are the pump rooms working properly and clear of people and unwanted equipment?
ii. Prompt Text = Tubes and mats are structurally sound and in good working condition?
b. Yes/No (repeat 3 times):
i. Prompt Text = Surrounding pathways are clear and free of dirt/mud?
ii. Prompt Text = Riders Queue and railings are structurally sound and in good condition?
iii. Prompt Text = Slide is free of scum lines, rough edges, trash, and other foreign objects?
i. Prompt Text = Turn the ride on.
d. Yes/No (repeat 5 times):
i. Prompt Text = Is the water flow to standard and in good condition?
ii. Prompt Text = Is the water flow level correct?
iii. Prompt Text = Are the grates working properly?
iv. Prompt Text = Are there any problems with the drains or other surfaces?
v. Prompt Text = Are all systems GO? (start, stop, and emergency stop systems working properly)
i. Prompt Text = Run at least 5 test runs.
f. Signature (repeat 2 times):
i. Prompt Text = Shift Lead Signature
ii. Prompt Text = Manager Signature