Click HERE for a video on how to use the logbook.
1. If you are on a List, click on the pencil and take a note/logbook entry (This same process can be done in the Logbook tab).
2. Attach a photo if necessary.
3. Post or Post and Flag. If the note/logbook entry needs resolution then choose Post and Flag so that you can eventually resolve it on completion.
a. For more information on creating logbook entries and viewing them from the iPad, please reference the article Logbook.
4. These notes/logbook entries taken on a List automatically flow into the Logbook section of the app and web. Here you can filter by all of your flagged items and then from there resolve them as they are completed.
5. The people who have access to the Logbook and every note/logbook entry that are taken are those that you have given Logbook Admin Access from the Jolt Web Account.
6. To edit these settings, login to your Jolt Web Account and access People > Roles, then click Role Access Settings. Here you can click which roles get Logbook Admin Access.
Click HERE for an intro video for Logbook