Refer to the Registration video to learn more.
Go to our Home Page and scroll to the very bottom of the page
1. Under Products select Register.
2. Fill out the information under Register Your Company.
a. If you are trying to join an existing account, instead of registering a new company, please talk to a manager or check your email for a Welcome to Jolt invitation. Then you can follow the instructions found in the article Accept an Email Invitation from Jolt.
b. If you are a Manager and an employee has not yet received an email, please reference Invite Employees To Your Account.
3. Select Register, once this is selected you will receive an email to confirm.
4. Go to your Inbox and search for a message from Jolt titled Confirm Your Jolt Registration.
a. Select Activate Your Account By Clicking Here you will be redirected to a new web page to fill out your company information.
5. Fill out the required information. Select Next when you are done.
6. Fill out Content Group or Brand Name then select Next.
a. A Content Group can be your brand, this will be where you Locations will be formed under. For more information, please reference the article Location Mode vs. Content Group Mode
7. To complete setup enter your card information in Billing Information, then select Finish.
a. You will not be charged until you create your locations and select a pricing plan.
If this page does not load refresh the page. If this still does not work open Jolt in a new tab and then try to login with the email and password you just setup.
Once you have finished registering your company you can now create your location.
Login to the Jolt Web Portal, go to Settings then Content Groups.
1. Fill in all of the required information. This includes your Name, Contact Information, and Time Settings.
2. Now you can choose your Subscription Plan.
3. Select Create. once you are done.
a. You can always go back and change this information.
Reference the article Company Setup | Location Settings to learn more.