Click HERE for a video on the Time Clock.
1. Tap the Time Clock icon in the top left of the screen to clock in/out.
a. For more information on enabling Time Clock, please reference the article: Turn Time Clock On/Off on the iPad.
2. Once you select your name, a screen will appear where you can enter in your four-digit employee pin and clock in/out for the day.
a. You can set announcements for your employees to see while clocking in. For information on enabling Announcements, please reference the article Create an Announcement.
3. Time-Clock will show you whether or not you are clocked in.
4. Monthly Points shows the amount of points you have accumulated for the month.
5. Assigned Items shows you how many items you have been assigned to you for the day.
6. Assigned Time will show how much time you have before your next item is due.
7. Items you are assigned will be reflected here. If any are overdue, this number will show red. If you have time to complete them they will show in green.
8. Timeclock Report allows employee's to view how many hours they have worked within a pay period.
a. A user must be logged in to be able to view this. For more information on the Timeclock Report, please reference the article View Total Hours.