Refer to the video, Lists on the iPad Employee Use, to learn more.
Open the Jolt App, in the top right select Login and insert 4 digit-pin.
1. Select Lists from the menu, all lists and tasks will be displayed.
2. Select on lists that are displayed to start completing tasks.
a. For instructions on how to build a list, refer to the article Create a List.
3. Change the Mode, to view lists under To Do or Manage and Review lists. Refer to the article List Modes.
4. To populate a list template, select the green ad hoc button, refer to the article Create List Instances on the iPad.
5. The eye icon shows the list display time.
6. The clock icon shows when the list is due.
7. The blue i icon represents a video, picture, or document has been attached to that item.
8. To create a logbook entry select the Pencil icon, refer to the article Logbook.
9. The numbers in the top right blue box display how many points each task is worth.
10. Once a list is completed, select Submit or Sweep.