Click HERE for a video on Checklist Basics.
First login with your 4 digit-pin.
1. Tap the Lists tab in the right hand column of your iPad screen, you will see lists and tasks that you need to complete.
2. Manage your Mode by choosing to view lists in To Do, Manage or Review mode.
a. For explanations of these modes, please reference the article List Modes.
3. To create a new list, tap the green + button in the bottom right. From here you can either Create a New List from a Template of an existing list. You can also Create a New List from Scratch.
a. For instructions on how to create a new list and a list from scratch from the iPad, please reference the article Create a New List Instance From the iPad.
b. For instructions on how to create a list from the Web, please reference the article Create a List.
4. Select the list you are assigned to as to see which tasks you need to complete.
5. The eye icon shows the list display time.
6. The clock icon shows when the list is due.
7. The blue i icon represents a video, picture or document has been attached to that item to give you additional information.
8. To create a note for your manager to review, tap the Pencil icon where you can enter in a note, take a photo, and even add a video to send to the Logbook.
9. The numbers in the blue box to the right show how many points each task is worth, if the list has a point value attached.
10. Once your list is completed, you can tap Submit or Sweep and it will be sent to your manager for review.