Refer to the video, Jolt Date Code Labeling, to see how labels are printed.
Open the Jolt App, login with your 4 digit pin.
1. Select Labels.
2. Select a category from the left, to the right will display the respective product.
3. Ensure that your Zebra Printer is green and connected and the correct label size is displayed.
a. Refer to the article, Printer Priority.
4. Select a product name and one label will print out.
5. To print multiple labels, hold down on the product name and a number pad will pop up.
6. Select the amount of labels, then select Print.