Click HERE to view a show video on Jolt Date Code Labeling.
1. Open the Jolt App, login with your 4 digit pin in the right-hand corner.
2. Select Labels.
3. Select a category.
4. You will now see all of your Date Code categories on the left and respective product names on the right.
5. Ensure that your Zebra Printer is Ready and Connected.
- Select a product name and one label will print out. To print more than one label, HOLD the product name and a number pad will pop up. Select the amount you wish to print, then select Print.
Below the categories you will see Other Labels. Here you have different options of labels that you can print: Date, Custom, Allergy Alert, and Use First. Custom and Date labels cannot be saved. If you would like to print that label again, you would need to re-create it.
1. Select Other Labels you will see Date, Custom, Allergy Alert, and Use First.
2. Selecting "Date..." it will give an option to customize a specific day and time.
3. Selecting "Custom..." it will give you an option to input a custom label, where it is placed on the label, and the size of the font.
4. Selecting "Allergy Alert," it will print Allergy Alert in English, Spanish, and French.
5. Selecting "Use First," it will print Use First in English, Spanish, and French.
Click HERE for a short video on how to print using the Date Code Printer.