Click HERE for a video on how to set Availability and Preferred Working Hours.
To get to the following screen within your Jolt Lite App, tap the three lines at the top left and tap Availability.
1. Tap on the X icon for Unavailability.
a. Unavailable to Work is used to create blocks of time when you aren’t available to work because of other commitments like School, Sports, Religion, etc.
2. Tap the +New button.
3. Tap the Calendar icon to pick which time period you will be unable to work.
4. Tap Arrows to select the days and times you will need off.
a. EXAMPLE: Select Aug. 15th- Dec. 20th, every Tues. and Thurs., from 5-10 pm for a Biology class lab that is mandatory for class credit.
b. If you need additional options you can tap Show Advanced Options.
5. Give a Reason why you are unavailable. This is required.
a. Once you save, the request will be sent to your Manager for approval.
6. Tap on the Star icon for Preferred to Work.
a. Preferred to Work is used to tell your manager what days/times work better with your schedule.
b. If you do not see this option then your manager has decided not to allow Preferred to Work requests.
7. Tap the +New button.
8. Tap the Calendar icon to select the start and end date for how long you want your preferred work to last.
9. Tap the Arrow button to select specific days and the time.
a. EXAMPLE: You are available to work all day Monday, Wednesday and the weekends but you prefer to work in the morning. For Days, you would select Monday, Wednesday and the weekends. For Time, you would select something like 6am to 2pm
10. Save when you are finished.
Click HERE for a video on How to Set Availability and Preferred Working Hours on Jolt Lite